From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2007)|
The DSLink is a 1st generation storage device used to run Nintendo DS homebrew. It allows the running Nintendo DS games and programs created by unofficial developers. It also allows the running of Nintendo DS game ROMs.
- 1st generation Slot 1 storage device
- Uses TransFlash (aka MicroSD)
- 4M built in saver memory (no battery is used)
- Supports Moonshell (media player)
- Supports GBA game linking
- NoPassMe function, FlashMe V7x required!
|This video game-related article on computer hardware is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|