From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DSU can refer to:
- Dakota State University
- Dalhousie Student Union
- Delaware State University
- Delta State University
- DeSales University
- Durham Students' Union
- Denver State University
- Data Service Unit - a WAN equivalent of a network interface card (NIC)
- Debug Support Unit - related to in-circuit emulator
- Decorate-sort-undecorate - a programming design pattern, also known as the Schwartzian transform
- Dynamic Software Updating
- Distress Signal Unit - a piece of equipment used by firefighters while working in hazardous areas
- Disjoint Set Union - a data structure that keeps a set of items split into disjoint subsets, providing fast subset join operations
- Danmarks Socialdemokratiske Ungdom (Social Democratic Youth of Denmark)
- Deutsch-Soziale Union (disambiguation), multiple organizations
- Directorate of special units (Directie speciale eenheden) - special units of the Belgian Federal Police
- Dispute Settlement Understanding - agreements governing Dispute settlement in the World Trade Organization
- Detective Superintendent, a police rank in the United Kingdom: see Superintendent (police)
- Deep Submergence Unit San Diego. Also referring to their associate unit for Deep Salvage.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.