DT1 multiple unit
|DT1 multiple unit|
DT1 at Baltiyskiy rail terminal
|Manufacturer||Torzhoksky car-building factory|
|Track gauge||1,520 mm (4 ft 11 27⁄32 in)|
DT1 multiple unit is a train, developed at Torzhoksky car-building factory in Russia in 2007. The train has electric and diesel draught, and is intended for maintenance of suburban transportations on railways of a track of 1,520 mm (4 ft 11 27⁄32 in) with low and high passenger platforms in macroclimatic areas with a temperate climate.
Russian railways have started structure in pre-production operation on a line of Saint Petersburg - Pskov, it named "Pleskov". The train carried out flights on a route of the express train from Baltiysky Rail Terminal, two trains it was maintained.
The volume of purchases of these trains can be increased in 2009. Russian Railways considers a purchase question multiple units for directions from Saint Petersburg to Gdov, Sortavala and Primorsk (through station Ushkovo).
- The Museum of the Moscow Railway, at Paveletsky Rail Terminal, Moscow
- Rizhsky Rail Terminal, Home of the Moscow Railway Museum
- Varshavsky Rail Terminal, St.Petersburg, Home of the Central Museum of Railway Transport, Russian Federation
- History of rail transport in Russia
- "Diesel engine-train DT-1 Дизель-поезд ДТ-1" (in Russian). Official Web site of factory. 2007-06-19. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- "New product:Diesel engine-train DT-1 Новая продукция:Дизель-поезд ДТ-1" (in Russian). Official Web site of factory. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- "The first "hybrid" a diesel engine-electric train leaves on a line Первая "гибридная" дизель-электричка выходит на линию" (in Russian). 47 news.ru. May 28, 2009. Retrieved August 10, 2009.
- "Hybrid diesel engines-electric trains can start up on the finnish direction Гибридные дизель-электрички могут пустить на финляндском направлении" (in Russian). 47 news.ru. August 7, 2009. Retrieved August 10, 2009.
- "New product:Diesel engine-train DT-1 Новая продукция:Дизель-поезд ДТ-1" (in Russian). Official Web site of factory. Retrieved August 10, 2009. In article technical characteristics and the description of the design of structure are given.