From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism DTC may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Defence Technology Centre
- Delaware Theatre Company
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC), the transportation backbone of Delhi
- Denver Technological Center, a business park located on I-25 in Denver and Greenwood Village, Colorado
- The Depository Trust Company, affiliate of The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation securities clearing house
- Diamond Trading Company, the world's largest marketer of rough diamonds and company within the De Beers group
- Doctoral Training Centre
- Drug Testing Compliance, An FMCSA regulated compliance group
- Direct-threaded code, a compiler implementation technique.
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator, in Microsoft Servers for a subsystem concerned with atomic transactions across multiple datastores
- Domain Technologie Control, a Web-based control panel for admin and accounting for hosting web and e-mail services
- Danish Touring Car Championship, Danish touring car racing series
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Challenge, a former German touring car racing series
- Diagnostic Trouble Code, in the automotive industry, codes that are prescribed by SAE standards to help track problems in a vehicle detected by its on-board computer
Methods and Techniques
- Direct Torque Control, a method to control electric motor with very good torque dynamics
- Direct traffic control, a method of authorizing track occupancy on American railroads
- Discrete cosine transform, a Fourier-related transform similar to the discrete Fourier transform (DFT), but using only real numbers.
- Dynamic Traction Control, a system which controls a car's traction according to many conditions
- Desert Training Center, a World War II training area located mostly in Southwest California and Western Arizona.
- Direct Taxes Code, changes in tax slabs
- d-tubocurare, a neuromuscular blocking agent
- Developmental Test Command, component of the United States Army
- Direct-to-consumer advertising, term for sale of goods without intermediary third parties
- Denver Technological Center or more commonly 'Denver Tech Center', a business and economic trading center located in the southeastern portion of the Denver Metro Area, Colorado
- Digitally Tunable Capacitor, a type of capacitor that is used in high performance RF tuning of mobile networks such as GSM cellular and Mobile TV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.