From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DTD may stand for:
- Darwin Digital Television, DTD Darwin NT Australia (DDT TEN)
- Dust-to-Digital, a record label specializing in American folk music, and best known for the gospel box set Goodbye Babylon
- December to Dismember, a former World Wrestling Entertainment and Extreme Championship Wrestling pay-per-view event.
- Down Team is Down or Destined to Descend, an infamous saying in Korean baseball.
- Data Transfer Device, as found in AN/CYZ-10, a cryptographic device for receiving, storing, and transferring keys
- Detailed Timing Descriptor, a block containing supported output resolution details, part of the extended display identification data
- Document Type Definition, used in markup languages such as XML
- Desktop Tower Defense, a Flash-based strategy game
- Double Talk Detection, a method in acoustics
- Direct-to-disk recording, recording of audio or video to random access digital media as opposed to tape
- Danube-Tisa-Danube Canal, a water system in Serbia
- Dekoratie voor Trouwe Dienst, a military decoration of the South African Defence Force between 1921 and 1946
- Delta Tau Delta, a U.S.-based college fraternity
- Developmental topographical disorientation, a cognitive disorder marked by inability to navigate within the environment.
- Diastrophic dysplasia, an autosomal recessive dysplasia which affects cartilage and bone development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.