From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DTF may refer to:
- Department of Treasury and Finance of the Government of Australia
- Dawakin Tofa Local Government, local government in Kano state, Nigeria
- Donations To Farmers
- Dynamic Track Following, a dynamic videotape tracking technology developed by Philips for the Video 2000 system
- Digital Tape Format, a magnetic tape technology from Sony
- .dtf, a file format in Q&A (software) databases (software)
- Dead tree format, hard copies of documents used in the digital era
- Days to Fix, in software development the estimated number of days necessary to fix a bug
- Define the File, a set of declarative macros used in IBM DOS/VSE
- Directed Transfer Function, a multivariate causality measure based on Granger causality, proposed by Kaminski/Blinowska (1991)—see Brain connectivity estimators.
- Downtown Fullerton, California
- Double the Fist, an Australian TV show
- An initialism and slang term for "down to fuck", often used in chat language; someone willing to have sexual intercourse
- Aciman, Alexander; Rensin, Emmett (2009). Twitterature: The World's Greatest Books in Twenty Tweets or Less. Penguin. ISBN 1101162821. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.