From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, a motor-racing series staged annually in Germany since 2000
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft, a motor-racing championship staged in Germany from 1984 to 1995
- Deterministic Turing machine, an abstract symbol-manipulating device that was first described in 1936 by Alan Turing
- Digital terrain model, a digital representation of ground-surface topography or terrain
- Discrete multitone modulation, an ADSL modulation method
- Driver Test Manager, a test-automation framework provided by Microsoft as a part of Windows Driver Kit (WDK)
- Dual Transfer Mode, supporting simultaneous voice and packet data in a GSM network
- Dynamic synchronous Transfer Mode, a networking technology
In process control/automation:
- A Device Type Manager (DTM) is part of the Field Device Tool (FDT) standard that is a software component for a device that contains the device-specific data, functions and logic elements. DTMs can reach from a simple graphical user interface for setting device parameters up to a highly sophisticated application that, for example, can perform complex calculations for diagnostics and maintenance purposes or can implement arbitrarily complex business logics for device calibration.
- Dennis the Menace (disambiguation), original comics as well as TV series, films and video games based on them
- Detroit Techno Militia, a collective of techno DJs and Musicians in Michigan.
- DTM stands for desktop music, an English term originating from Japan, roughly meaning Computer Music.
- Demographic transition model, a model used to represent the changes in birth- and death-rates of a country
- Distinguished Toastmaster, a certification of Toastmasters International
- Dortmund Airport, an international airport in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.