From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DTP is an abbreviation that can be used to refer to the following:
- Distributed transaction processing, in computer systems, usually refers to the X/Open model of co-ordinating transactions between multiple participants
- Desktop publishing, a technological publishing method
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- Digital Teaching Platform, educational series of products designed to operate in a teacher-led classroom.
- Dependently typed programming
- Data Transaction Processing
- Drug Therapy Problem, used in pharmacy practice to identify issues within medication management
- Another name for the DPT vaccine, a triple vaccine used to inoculate against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis
- Developmental Therapeutics Program of the National Cancer Institute
- Distal Tingling on Percussion (medicine) see Tinel's sign
- Direct to Physician - A engagement and transaction channel directly between health care companies and physicians
Science and Technology
- Dynamic tidal power, an untried but promising technology to generate energy from the oceans
- Demokratik Toplum Partisi, a former pro-Kurdish political party in Turkey known in English as Democratic Society Party
- Devin Townsend Project, a rock and metal group fronted by Devin Townsend
- D.T.P., an album by Sadus
- Disturbing tha Peace, a record label co-founded by Ludacris
- Death to the Patriarchy
- Don't Trust Police
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.