From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DUE)
|Look up due in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DUE may stand for:
- DNA unwinding element
- two, from the Italian due
- Due – Due, the football match between Denmark and Sweden in the UEFA Euro 2004
- Union dues, a membership fee paid by members of labor unions
- Postage due, mail sent with insufficient postage
- "Due", a song by the American musical group Mindless Self Indulgence
- Due, a character in the anime Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
- Due (place) ( ), Sakhalin Oblast, Russia, a coal mining area on the southwest of Alexandrovsk-Sakhalinsky (town).
- Tananarive Due, American writer
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.