From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DUI or driving under the influence is the act of driving a motor vehicle with blood levels of alcohol in excess of a legal limit.
DUI may also refer to:
- Democratic Union for Integration, a political party in Macedonia
- Diving Unlimited International, an American diving equipment designer and manufacturer
- Duke University Improv
- Distinctive unit insignia, a metal heraldic device worn by soldiers in the U.S. Army
- Dui (vessel), a type of bronze vessel from ancient China
- "DUI", a song by Ciara from her 2013 album Ciara
- "D.U.I.", a song by The Offspring from Club Me
- "D.U.I.", a song by Green Day from Nimrod
- Melvil Dui (1851–1931), also known as Melvil Dewey, American librarian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.