From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DUP)
|Look up dup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dup or DUP may refer to:
- dup (system call)
- Supa Dups, Jamaican record producer
- Dances of Universal Peace
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers
- Déclaration d'utilité publique
- Democratic Union Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic Unionist Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic United Party, a political party in South Korea
- Duano’ language (ISO-639: dup)
- dup, a kind of bass drum; see List of Caribbean membranophones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.