From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For dup as a word see Dup (disambiguation).
The acronym D.U.P. may refer to:
- The Democratic Unionist Party, the larger of the two main unionist political parties in Northern Ireland
- The Democratic United Party a political party in South Korea, the result of a 2011 merger of the Democratic Party, with the smaller Citizens Unity Party
- Déclaration d'utilité publique, in France a formal recognition that a proposed construction project has public benefits
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers, a women's organization dedicated to preserving the history of the states original settlers
- Dances of Universal Peace, meditative, spiritual practices danced in a circle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.