From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DUX)
|Look up dux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dux, Latin for leader, could refer to anyone who commanded troops, such as tribal leaders.
Dux may also refer to:
- DUX, a line of submachine guns designed at the Oviedo Arsenal in Spain
- DUX (video game), a video game by HUCAST for the SEGA Dreamcast
- DUX, Dux Records, Poland
- Dux Factory, a Russian aircraft factory during World War I
- Duchcov or Dux, a town in Teplice, Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
- Dux, the lead melody in a canon
- Dux, biography of Benito Mussolini written by Margherita Sarfatti in 1925
- The Ducks, the name of the University of Oregon sports teams
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.