From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DVA may refer to:
- Debt valuation adjustment - Valuation on corporation's publicly traded debt impacts corporation's earnings
- Defence Vetting Agency
- Department of Veterans' Affairs (Australia)
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Designated Viticultural Area (Canada)
- Digital Voice Announcer
- Dollar Value Averaging
- Driver and Vehicle Agency of Northern Ireland, UK
- DVA (band), a Czech musical duo performing songs in imaginary languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.