|Type of site||Film review|
|Alexa rank||142,846 (July 2012[update])|
DVD Verdict is a judicial themed website for DVD reviews. The site was founded in 1999. Current editor in chief is Michael Stailey, who also reviews for Rotten Tomatoes. They employ a large editorial staff of critics whose reviews have been quoted by sources such as CBS Marketwatch, and have been praised by such writers as Anthony Augustine of Uptown.
DVD Verdict has four sister sites entitled Cinema Verdict, a theatrical movie review site, TV Verdict, a television review site, Pixel Verdict, a video game review site and DVD Verdict Presents.
- "Dvdverdict.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "Michael Stailey reviews". rottentomatoes.com. Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD Verdict editorial guidelines". dvdverdict.com. DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD on trial at DVD Verdict". accessmylibrary.com. CBS Marketwatch. December 27, 2002. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "Buckfutter! – “Oh, I think you do know what I’m talking about, Trebek”". uptownmag.com. Uptown. Retrieved 2010-02-26.[dead link]
- "Cinema Verdict". Cinema Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "TV Verdict". TV Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Pixel Verdict". Pixel Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "DVD Verdict Presents". DVD Verdict Presents. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|