|City of license||Quezon City|
|Broadcast area||Metro Manila, surrounding areas|
|Branding||Pinas FM 95.5|
|Slogan||Mas Masaya Dito!
(It's more fun here!)
|First air date||1987 (as Diamond 95.5)
1992 (as Pinoy Radio DM 95.5)
2002 (as DWDM 95.5)
2011 (as Pinas FM 95.5)
|Format||Adult Contemporary, OPM|
or Dominador Manalo
|Owner||Eagle Broadcasting Corporation|
|Sister stations||Radyo Agila 1062|
DWDM (95.5 FM), branded as Pinas FM 95.5, is a radio station with Adult Contemporary and OPM format in Metro Manila . It is owned by Eagle Broadcasting Corporation in the Philippines. The station's studio and transmitter are located at EBC Bldg., #25 Central Ave., Brgy. Culiat, Quezon City.
From 1987 to 1992, the station was launched under the brand Diamond 95.5. It played mainstream music.
Pinoy Radio DM 95.5
In 1992, it changed its name to Pinoy Radio DM 95.5 (ninety-five-five). Its format featured OPM. It was also one of the first radio stations with DJs that spoke a mix of Filipino and English. It also launches the Pinoy Music Awards where OPM artists and songs are recognized. The station lasted for 10 years until it went off the air in 2002.
In 2002, it was rebranded DWDM 95.5 as an easy listening station. It played automated oldies music with few commercials, similar to DWSS 1494. It was called Dazzling Music as it was one of the 3 easy listening stations in Metro Manila along with 96.3 WRocK (now 96.3 Easy Rock), 97dot9 Home Radio & 103.5 K-Lite.
It ceased transmission on January 2007 to upgrade its transmitter facilities. In May 2007, it briefly returned in the airwaves on a lower bandwidth and limited broadcast hours (9 am - 1 pm). It lasted until June 8, 2007. Its format was carried over to DZEC 1062.
Pinas FM 95.5
In April 8, 2011, 95.5 returned to the airwaves in a test broadcast. At that time, it moved its studios from Maligaya Bldg. II in EDSA to #25 Central Ave. On May 16, Pinas FM 95.5 (ninety-five-five) was launched. It began its broadcast at 4:00 am with Newsic, followed by some of the DJs from the Pinoy Radio roster. ending 10 years of broadcasting under the Pinoy Radio DM brand to reflect the change.
- Coach Gico (formerly Gino dela Cruz) - Kaibigan ng Bayan/Pambansang Alarm Clock
- Rick Stryker - Pambansang Bro
- Raymond Stone - Pambato ng Bayan
- Peachy Dimayuga (Station Manager) - Simpleng Pinay
- Moody Jam - Pinay BFF
- Marky Mark (Junior Jock) - Crush ng Bayan
- Gem (Junior Jock) - Precious Pinay
- John Dela Cruise (Junior Jock)
- Cheenie (Junior Jock, formerly OMJ)
- Bourgy (Junior Jock) - Ang bulilit ng Pinas
- Kaibigan ng Bayan - News & music, hosted by Coach Gico; Weekdays, 9 am – 12 nn.
- Pambansang Bro - Hosted by Rick Stryker; Weekdays, 6 am – 9 am.
- Pambatol ng Bayan - Hosted by Raymond Stone; Weekdays, 2 pm – 5 pm.
- Breaktime Backtrack - Hosted by Peachy; Mondays - Thursdays, 12 nn – 2 pm; Fridays, 12 nn – 4 pm.
- CheenieMark Show - Hosted by Sweetness + Happiness = Cheenie & Marky Mark; Mon – Thurs, 7 pm – 10 pm.
- Pinas FRC - A rock program hosted by Moody Jam; Mondays - Thursdays, 5 pm – 7 pm.
- What The Bible Says - Religious program hosted by INC Ministers; Weeknights, 11 pm – 12 mn.
- Retro Friday - An oldies program, playing the hits of the '70s, '80s & '90s; Fridays all day.
- Sabado Halo Halo - An OPM program; Saturdays all day.
- Sessions on 25th Street - (simucast on Net 25)
- Bidahan Sunday - An phone-in program, where listeners take; Sundays all day.
- Pinas Daily Hitlist - The daily countdown of the top 10 most requested hits; Mondays - Thursdays, 11 am – 12 nn.
- Pinas Pride Top 10 Countdown - The weekly countdown of the top 10 most requested OPM hits, hosted by Marky Mark & Cheenie; Saturdays, 5 pm – 6 pm.
- Bagong Himig, Bagong Tinig - Live performances from rare Pinoy bands, hosted by Marky Mark & Cheenie; Saturdays, 4 pm – 5 pm.