|City of license||Mandaluyong City|
|Broadcast area||Mega Manila, surrounding areas|
|Branding||91.5 Win Radio|
|Slogan||Pinag- iisipan pa ba yan! Winner ka dito!|
|First air date||1980 (as DWMM)
October 1, 1985 (as KY 91.5)
1998 (as K91)
October 13, 2003 (as Energy FM)
June 1, 2011 (as Big Radio)
June 27, 2014 (as Win Radio)
|Format||Young Adult, OPM|
|Callsign meaning||DWKY 91.5 (Former branding)|
|Former callsigns||DWMM-FM (1980-1984)|
|Owner||Mabuhay Broadcasting System
(One Radio Management)
|Webcast||91.5 Win Radio on Ustream|
DWKY (91.5 FM), under the brand 91.5 Win Radio, is a music radio station of Mabuhay Broadcasting System, Inc. in the Philippines. The station's studio and transmitter are located at Summit One Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City.
KY 91.5, and K91 (1984–2003)
On October 1, 1985, DWKY was known as KY 91.5 under Mabuhay Broadcasting System, Inc. (MBSI) which also owned DZXQ 1350 AM. It played classic rock hits during the late 80's and the rest of the 90's.
In 1998, Manny F. Luzon became FM Operations Consultant for MBSI. KY 91.5 then became K91 FM, which mainly played novelty and pop music.
91.5 Energy FM (2003–2011)
DWKY from MBSI was re-launched under a new name, 91.5 Energy FM, with a new brand called “Pangga” and a recall byline “Wag mo sabihin radyo, sabihin mo E-ner-gy” in order to compete with the other local stations. Its studios moved to the SYSU Building in Quezon City.
From July to November 2006, The Edge Radio of United Christian Broadcasters occupied the 6pm-6am timeslot of Energy FM. In 2008, it ranked second among Metro Manila stations. In 2009, DWKY, together with its provincial stations, won in the 18th KBP Golden Dove Awards as Best FM Station of the year.
In 2010, Manny Luzon eventually left UBSI to join Progressive Broadcasting Corporation (where he transformed NU 107 to 107.5 Win Radio). After 8 years on 91.5, Energy FM signed off on June 1, 2011 and transferred to the 106.7 frequency a month later.
91.5 Big Radio (2011–2014)
91.5 Big Radio was launched in June 1, 2011 at 1:15am. It is managed by Manny Luzon, licensed by former owner MBSI, and resembles the Energy FM format. Bigman Marco (Mark Luzon, Program Director, formerly known as Sgt. Mark of Energy FM) was the first to go on board, followed by a few jocks from the Energy FM roster.
During its first month, it used a partial stinger of the Energy FM slogan "'Wag mo sabihing radyo," until it was abandoned upon Energy FM's move to 106.7. During its first 4 months, it reused its old studios in Centerpoint Bldg. in Pasig City, until it moved to AIC Gold Tower in Pasig City (Win Radio's former home) in September 2011.
Since late March 2012, Big Radio ranked #3 in the FM radio ratings, based on the KBP Radio Research Council.
91.5 Win Radio (2014–present)
On June 26, 2014, 91.5 Big Radio ended its airing after three years. It was replaced by 91.5 Win Radio, which used to be aired on 107.5 for the past few years (the 107.5 frequency is now Wish 1075). A few days prior, Luzon resigned as EVP of PBC. Its programs and DJs (a few from the original Win Radio) were premiered last June 27, 2014.
Last January 2015, Win Radio moved its offices and studios from AIC Gold Tower to its current home at Summit One Tower. The transmitter meanwhile was also moved from Antipolo City to the Summit One Tower rooftop a few weeks after.
- Jay Machete (Joey Sarmiento, tabloid showbiz columnist, also with Radyo Uno)
- Macho Bibbo (Earl Martinez, from 96.3 Campus Radio Legazpi, 99.5 Love Radio Legazpi & 107.5 Win Radio)
- Marco Asero (Mark Luzon, formerly Big Man Marco, Program Director; Sgt. Mark from 91.5 Energy FM)
- Rhiko Mambo (from 107.5 Win Radio & formerly Papa Beejhay, from 93.5 Campus Radio Dagupan & Marvin Davis from 91.7 Radyo Natin Sta. Cruz, Zambales)
- Ligaya (Dian Valdez, formerly Anne Landi from 104.7 Brigada News FM & Robin Sienna from 90.7 Love Radio & 101.1 Yes FM)
- Diwata (Ivy Cay, from 107.5 Win Radio & Poison Ivy from 91.5 Energy FM)
- Bibbo Sa Umaga (2am - 5am)
- Winner Sa Umaga (5am - 8am)
- Win Na Win Tayo (8am - 11am)
- Most Requested Hits (11am - 1pm)
- Heart Stories (1pm - 3pm)
- Winner Sa Hapon (3pm - 5pm)
- Win FRC (5pm - 7pm)
- Winner Sa Gabi (7pm - 10pm)
- Bedtime Stories (10pm - 2am)
- Win Weekend (2am - 10pm)
Win Radio stations
|91.5 Win Radio||DWKY-FM||91.5 MHz||Metro Manila|
|107.5 Win Radio Cebu||DYNU-FM||107.5 MHz||Cebu|
|107.5 Win Radio Davao||DXNU-FM||107.5 MHz||Davao|
- Energy out, Big in (or Energy out for this time) http://media.prepys.com/2011/06/01/energy-out-big-in-or-energy-out-for-this-time/