|City of license||Pasig City|
|Broadcast area||Mega Manila, surrounding areas|
|Slogan||"Like It Easy." (2004-March 07, 2014)
"Natural!" (March 17, 2014-present)
|First air date||1998 (test broadcast)
2000 (as 97dot9 Home Radio)
March 2014 (as 97.9 Home Radio Natural)
May 2014 (as 97.9 Natural)
July 2014 (as Natural 97.9)
|Format||Hot AC, Top 40, OPM|
|Former callsigns||DWCD-FM (1986–2000)|
|Owner||Aliw Broadcasting Corporation|
DWQZ (97.9 FM) - branded as Natural 97.9 - is the radio station for hot adult contemporary music format. It was owned by Aliw Broadcasting Corporation and Insular Broadcasting Systems in the Philippines. Its studios are located at 5th Floor, Citystate Centre, #709 Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig City.
97dot9 Home Radio (2000–2014)
Home Radio followed an easy listening program format. This format was introduced in 2000 by its Program Director, Nestor De Guzman Doria. This format was an immediate success, increasing Home Radio's ratings and earning the title "#1 Easy Listening Station" in Metro Manila in a matter of 6 Months.
This format was then adapted and implemented to the provincial stations. However, some of them shifted to CHR-orriented. Aside from its easy listening format during Weekdays, it carried CHR-orriented programming during Sundays via VHS (Variety Hits Sunday).
Home Radio was fully automated from its inception, with canned spiels & liners, with the first fully automated DJ Jackie (Lannie Chan, introduced last October 16, 2006), & veteran DJ Rick Spade (Frederick Billano) as its Production Specialist. Until 2009, when it recruited female (and later, male) DJs on board, following the less talk, more music style.
On February 28, 2014, 97dot9 Home Radio was become finally over to ended and shut down almost 14 years later are run of totally broadcasting and become as a former Easy Listening music station and memody love songs on last Friday.
97dot9 Home Radio was a powered for the format of the Easy Listening music, Adult hits and Soft Adult Contemporary music.
Natural 97.9 (2014–present)
On March 17, 2014, after 14 years on air as an easy-listening station, Home Radio and its provincial stations underwent reformat to a Hot AC-Top 40 hybrid station. Marco Avocado was the first DJ on board. Former Star FM & Yes FM DJ & current DWIZ program director Bryan "Idol T-Bowne" Quitoriano headed the station. After the Holy Week, management decided to phase the "Home Radio" brand out and retain its slogan (but the "Home Radio" brand still heard on the stingers until June 2014). It also changed the nomenclature of the frequency occupied (for instance, "ninety-seven-dot-nine" was changed in favor of "ninety-seven-point-nine").
Natural 97.9 as a powered for the format of the Hot Adult Contemporary music, Top-40 and the Original Pilipino Music.
- Juan Banana (Mario Ubaldo, formerly Jack, Tommy Tambay/Matthew Dancer of Love Radio Legaspi, Mister Love of Love Radio Naga, Super Mario of MOR Naga, Mighty Mario of Star FM Legaspi, Jimbo Rock of Star FM Naga & Jimmy Nerd of 90.7 DWDA)
- Pam Pomelo (Jelly Soriano, formerly Alex) (Newscaster for Natural News Ngayon / Segment host of showbiz segment of IZ Balita Nationwide on DWIZ)
- Rico Mango (Frederick Billano, formerly Rick Spade)
- Adam Apple (formerly Bobcat)
- Lucy Lemon (Avegail Devierte, formerly Louie, Lucy of 93.9 iFM and Aya of 103.5 Wow FM) (Newscaster for Natural News Ngayon / Host of Radyo Klinika on DWIZ)
- Marco Avocado (Andru Maranan, formerly Kristoff)
- Pineapple Joe (?, formerly Papa Tolits of Barangay LS 97.1)
- Braggy Orange (Braggy Litonua Braganza, formerly Braggy of Campus Radio 97.1 and MMDA Traffic Radio 1206, also announcer for DZSR Sports Radio 918khz and current network voice-over of PTV-4)
- Duncan Ramos
- Jimmy Bondoc
- Honey Berry
- Candy Grapes
- Maya Papaya
- Jamie Rubio
Mondays to Saturdays
- Moments: 12mn - 4am.
- Pinoy Music Salad: 4am-6am.
- Morning Music Salad: 6am - 9am.
- Halo-Halo Hits: 9am - 11am; 3pm - 5pm
- Instant Request: 11am - 1pm.
- Afternoon Music Salad: 1pm - 3pm.
- The R&B Show: Ramos and Bondoc: 5-8pm.
- Evening Music Salad: 8pm-12mn.
Automated Playlist (DJ Rest Day)
- Moments: 12mn - 4am.
- Solid Gold Sunday: 4am - 6am.
- Pinoy Music Salad: 6am - 9am.
- Halo-Halo Espesyal: 9am -6pm.
- Halo-Halo Hits: 6pm - 9pm.
- Evening Music Salad: 9pm - 12mn.
|97.9 Natural Manila||DWQZ||97.9 MHz||25 kW||Mega Manila|
|94.3 Natural Palawan||DWQP||94.3 MHZ||10 kW||Puerto Princesa, Palawan|
|95.1 Natural Naga||DWQJ||95.1 MHz||10 kW||Naga|
|92.3 Natural Legaspi||DWQA||92.3 MHz||10 kW||Legaspi|
|106.7 Natural Cebu||DYQC||106.7 MHz||20 kW||Cebu|
|89.5 Natural Iloilo||DYQN||89.5 MHz||10 kW||Iloilo|
|98.7 Natural Davao||DXQM||98.7 MHz||10 kW||Davao|
|93.5 Natural Cagayan De Oro||DXQR||93.5 MHz||10 kW||Cagayan De Oro|
|98.3 Natural General Santos||DXQS||98.3 MHz||10 kW||General Santos|