|City of license||Iloilo City|
|Broadcast area||Panay Island|
|Branding||Barangay 93.5 Iloilo|
|First air date||1980 (as DYXI)
1985 (as 93.5 K-Lite)
2000 (as Campus Radio Iloilo)
2009 (as 93.5 Ayos!)
2014(as Barangay 93.5 Iloilo)
|Format||Hot AC, OPM|
|Owner||Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company
(GMA Network, Inc.)
|Sister stations||Super Radyo DYSI Iloilo|
|Webcast||Campus Radio Iloilo|
DYMK-FM is an FM station owned Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company and operated by GMA Network, Inc. in the Philippines. DYMK-FM studio is located at GMA Compound, McArthur Drive, Jaro, Iloilo City. while the transmitter is located at GMA Transmitter Complex in Jordan, Guimaras.
- First aired as a relay station of DYXI-FM owned by Allied Broadcasting Corporation in 1980.
- In 1985, it was bought by Asian-Pacific Broadcasting Company and change the callsign of the station to DYMK and was renamed K-Lite 93.5 (Easy Listening Format).
- By 2000, the station became Campus Radio 93.5 (Pop Music format).
- By 2005, DYMK became the strongest FM station in Iloilo and Western Visayas with a transmitter at Guimaras and power of 30,000 watts (ERP: 60,000 watts), with a brand new program line-up. The new FM transmitter has 12 bay antenna[clarification needed] reaching as far as Kalibo (except in Boracay due to new radio station called 93.5 Easy Rock Boracay) and beyond Visayas.
- By 2009, Renamed to 93.5 Ayos!.
- On 2014 it was rebranded to Barangay 93.5 Iloilo, along with other provincial FM stations nationwide.
- Rizaldy Basco - Chief Broadcast Tech.
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|