Da Rules is the great book of rules in the animated series The Fairly OddParents. Appears every time Timmy makes a wish against the rules.
The book contains all the rules governing the desires. In season 0 its cover was yellow, but the first season becomes purple.
- The Fairly OddParents puppies are assigned to the dominant species on the planet.
- Any child who has the Fairly OddParents can reveal their existence, if that were to happen in the Fairly OddParents would return Fantamondo dell'assegnato and memories associated with Fairly OddParents would be erased.
- The Fairly OddParents can only fulfill the wishes of children (and not even those of adults).
- The Fairly OddParents and help can be assigned only to the children who need it
- The Fairly OddParents can not reveal the possession of the Fairly OddParents by other children.
- If any human being becomes aware of the presence of the Fairly OddParents, they must disappear forever.
- When children grow up and become large, they should give up their Fairly OddParents and forget them forever.
- No human being can be killed with magic.
- You can not use magic to win a competition, a challenge, a race, a competition or a quiz because it would be like cheating.
- It can win only in a magical duel.
- Superheroes, cockroaches and even dragons are beings invulnerable to magic.
- You can not wish that a sports person becomes a legend of his sport practiced, because it does become selfish.
- You can not wish for money (as counterfeiting), show tickets already sold out (would steal them to someone who has bought them) or other items that have to do with money.
- I want to voice can be heard only the voice of the child assigned.
- You can not wish for the "dolls do-you", as it is very dangerous.
- You may not want to get rid of all the people on Earth.
- The desires of breakfast should be expressed by 10:30.
- You can not always want to relive the same day.
- You can not wish that a person becomes ill or has an accident lethal.
- If every fantagenitore want the same protected, just one fight kicks ass in Texas may allow the winner to become the fantagenitore of that protected.
- If you want the world to exist only as food desserts, all over the world who eat only desserts become deformed and weighs down the ground up to put her against the sun.
- If you want a bad person becomes gentle her nastiness does not fade forever but leaves the body of the person in question in the form of spider and search for another person to make it bad.
- If you want to become the babysitter of a bad person (which consequently becomes a child), is to become in turn bad and then mistreat and torture the former bad person, and consequently you will lose the Fairly OddParents, which must be assigned to the person abused.
- If a child who owns the Fairly OddParents says "I am happy and I no longer need the Fairly OddParents" The Fairly OddParents must leave.
- You may not want to bring back the dead to life.
- You can not wish to enter the dwelling of its Fairly OddParents.
- The magic of the fantasy-anniversary cake is much stronger and more powerful than that of the Fairly OddParents, therefore you may not want to get back this cake if lost.
- You can not wish to return in March 1972 (only applies to Timmy Turner).
- If there is no more sad child in the world, the Elves can grant wishes, and all will return to Fantamondo Fairly OddParents.
- You can not wish to interfere with the bad intentions of an alien in the first day of FLARG.
- You can not wish to know other children who have the Fairly OddParents.
- A child may not want to get rid of the fairies of another child, if not challenging him to a magical duel.
- You can not wish for a world without girls.
- You can not wish to have an electric car.
- You can not wish Tom Cruise.
- You do not have to express secret desires R (this is the most serious violation of Fairly Rule).
- You can not wish to give birth to a Fairly Baby.
- You can not wish to regain the magic wand of a fantagenitore if it is found by someone
Some wishes can be expressed only by some Fairly OddParents, or with their consent. These desires are:
- The desires of love. These desires are the responsibility of Cupid. You can not destroy true love or make people fall in love.
- The desires that have to do with teeth. These desires are the competence of the Tooth Fairy.
- The desires that affect sleep. These desires are the responsibility dell'omino sleep (also known as King of the mattresses).
The only ways to wish a wish outside the rules are:
- Winning a treasure hunt of Cupid;
- Eating a cake "fairly anniversary". The sweet (dall'orrido flavor) is donated to children who have managed to keep the Fairly OddParents for an entire year without revealing their existence. With each bite, you can make a wish against the rules, but anyone can do it (even without Fairly OddParents children, adults and even pets). The only desire that can not be expressed in this case is to have a sweet treat with a better taste;
- Addressing a genius. However, the genes are used to deceive their master;
- Tearing or deleting a rule from the book. But if they tear or delete too many rules without a valid reason will create chaos, and if not remedied the book will explode destroying the universe;
- Drinking a glass of lemonade magical (flavored with a sock of a Fairly OddParents). However, it must still be careful about what you want.
In the film A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!, Timmy finds a way to keep Cosmo and Wanda forever: it is enough that it continues to behave like a child, despite 23 years.
Errors in the rules
- It may provide the Fairly OddParents to a child less fortunate. If the latter were to reveal their existence would lose the Fairly OddParents, but the child who has lent his Fairly OddParents them would again in the allotted time.
- If a child who wanted to become a baby can not talk and therefore is not able to express a wish with her voice, can dial it with cubes of letters.
- Does not prevent an adult or another child uses the wand to fulfill their desires.
- There are no rules that prevent use magic to get good grades in school even without studying.
- Does not prevent a child can help an adult or another child.
- There are no rules that prevent a child to want to absolve a person accused.
- Do not prevent any human being to drink a glass of lemonade magic in order to express their desires and fulfill them.
In the video game The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' da Rules the book will be destroyed by Cosmo and Jorgen oblige Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda to reassemble.
The Book of Rules consulted by Juandissimo Magnifico becomes "El Rules", since the character is Spanish.
- Rule mentioned several times by Timmy in the episode Chin Up!.