Da Vinci (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This page only lists article titles containing the phrase “Da Vinci”; for a more complete list of entities named after Leonardo da Vinci, see List of things named after Leonardo da Vinci.
Da Vinci usually refers to Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519), Italian Renaissance polymath. It may also refer to:
- Da Vinci (lunar crater), a crater on the Moon
- Da Vinci Research Park, a science park located in Brussels, Belgium
- Da Vinci Tower, a proposed 420-metre (1,378 ft), 80-floor tower in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Davinci Academy of Science and the Arts, a charter high school in Ogden, Utah
- Da Vinci's Inquest, a 1998 Canadian dramatic television series
- Da Vinci's City Hall, a 2005 spinoff of Da Vinci's Inquest
- Da Vinci's Demons, a 2013 historical fantasy drama series
- Da Vinci Surgical System, a robotic surgery system
- da Vinci Systems, Color Correctors
- The da Vinci Project, a planned suborbital manned spacecraft
- Texas Instruments DaVinci, a system-on-a-chip for digital video
- Da Vinci Machine, a Sun Microsystems project aiming to prototype the extension of the Java Virtual Machine to add support for dynamic languages
- Pierino da Vinci, sculptor, Leonardo's nephew
- Giulietta da Vinci, fictional character from the 1999 James Bond film The World Is Not Enough
- GTS Da Vinci, a cruise ship owned by Club Cruise
- Da Vinci's Challenge, a board game
- Da Vinci (restaurant), Michelin starred restaurant in Maasbracht, Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.