From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daba may refer to:
- RAF El Daba Daba Egypt
- Daba (religion), a native religion of the Mosuo people
- Daba (settlement), a Georgian equivalent of an urban-type settlement
- Daba Mountains (大巴山), mountain range in Central China
- Daba, Yangdong County (大八镇), town in Guangdong
- Daba, Fuxin County (大巴镇), town in Liaoning
- Daba, Daba Township (达巴村), a village in the Zanda County, Tibet
Daba (Amharic: ዳባ) is a male given name of Ethiopian origin.
- Tejitu Daba (born 1991), Ethiopian female long-distance runner competing for Bahrain
- Bekana Daba (born 1988), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Demma Daba (born 1989), Ethiopian middle-distance runner
- Maru Daba (born 1980), Ethiopian steeplechase runner
- Dibba, a region or city in the United Arab Emirates or Oman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.