From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dabo may refer to:
- Dabo (mountain) (647 m), a mountain in the Vosges, France
- Dabo, Japanese hip-hop artist
- Dabo (Star Trek), game of chance shown in Star Trek
- Dabo, Mali, commune in Mali
- Dabo, Moselle, commune of the Moselle département, in France
- Dabo Swinney, American football coach
- Dabotap, pagoda located in Bulguk Temple in Gyeongju, South Korea
- Baciro Dabo (1958 – 2009), Guinea-Bissauan politician
- Mouhamadou Dabo (1986- ) French soccer player
- Ousmane Dabo, French football (soccer) player, currently[when?] with New England Revolution
- Pastores Dabo Vobis, apostolic exhortation released on March 25, 1992 by Pope John Paul II
- Dabo in the Ethiopian language of Amharic means bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.