|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
|Type||Public company (NSE, BSE)|
|Industry||FMCG, Health Care|
|Founder(s)||Dr. S K Burman|
|Headquarters||Dabur Tower, Kaushambi, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010 (UP), India|
|Key people||Dr Anand Burman
Mr. Amit Burman
Mr. Sunil Duggal
|Products||Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Dabur Honey, Fem, Hajmola & RealGOO|
|Revenue||61.46 billion (US$1.0 billion) (2012-2013)|
|Net income||14.75 billion (US$240 million) (2008-09)|
|Total assets||15.59 billion (US$260 million) (2008-09)|
|Divisions||Dabur Nepal Pvt Ltd (Nepal),
Dabur Egypt Ltd (Egypt),
Asian Consumer Care (Bangladesh),
Asian Consumer Care (Pakistan),
African Consumer Care (Nigeria),
Naturelle LLC (Ras Al Khaimah-UAE),
Weikfield International (UAE), and
Jaquline Inc. (USA).
Fem Care Pharma
Dabur (Dabur India Ltd.) (Devanagari: डाबर, derived from Daktar Burman) is India's largest Ayurvedic medicine manufacturer. Dabur was founded by Dr. SK Burman, a physician in West Bengal. He founded Dabur in 1884 to produce and dispense Ayurvedic medicines. His initial goal was to successfully produce and market effective medicine for ordinary villagers. Dr. Burman designed Ayurvedic medication for diseases such as cholera and malaria. Soon the news of his medicines travelled, and he came to be known as the trusted 'Daktar' or Doctor who came up with effective cures. That is how Dabur got its name - derived from the Devanagri rendition of Daktar Burman.
Dabur's Ayurvedic Specialities Division has over 260 medicines for treating a range of ailments and body conditions-from common cold to chronic paralysis. Dabur International, a fully owned subsidiary of Dabur India formerly held shares in the UAE based Weikfield International, which it disposed of on 25 June 2012.
Sustainable Development Society
The Sustainable Development Society (Sundesh), a non-profit organisation started by Dr. Burman, aims to carry out welfare activities in the spheres of health care, education and other socio-economic activities. Dabur drives its corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives through Sundesh.
Dabur was recognised as the 45th most trusted brand in India by The Brand Trust Report, India study 2011. Dabur India Limited has appointed Ajay Devgan as its brand ambassador for its brand of digestive tablets, Hajmola. Dabur signs Madhuri Dixit as brand ambassador for Chyawanprash 
- Dabur Research Foundation
- Mumbai Magicians (Hockey India League team)
- Pune Pistons (Indian Badminton League team)
- Founder and Leaders. Dabur.com. Retrieved on 23 December 2013.
- "Dabur subsidiary divests stake in UAE-based group firm Weikfield International". The Times Of India. 30 June 2012.
- "Making A Difference." Dabur India (Media centre). Accessed October 2011.
- (14 June 2011.) "Snapdeal adopts village in Uttar Pradesh and residents renames village to Snapdeal.com." The Economic Times (The Times of India). Accessed September 2011.
- Vats, Rachit (28 August 2011.) "Social branding." Hindustantimes.com. Accessed September 2011.
- "India's 50 most trusted brands". Rediff.com. 20 January 2011.
- Dabur signs Ajay Devgn as brand ambassador for Hajmola brand. Business Standard (10 December 2012). Retrieved on 23 December 2013.
- Dabur signs Madhuri Dixit as brand ambassador for Chyawanprash. Economic Times (2013-10-29). Retrieved on 2013-10-29.