Dacher Keltner is a professor of psychology at University of California, Berkeley, and Director of the Greater Good Science Center, formerly known as the Center for the Development of Peace and Well-Being. Professor Keltner received his B.A. in Psychology and Sociology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and his Ph.D. from Stanford University, and he completed three years of post-doctoral work with Paul Ekman at the University of California, San Francisco. He is the author of more than 140 scholarly articles and several books.
Greater Good Science Center
The Greater Good Science Center publishes an online magazine called Greater Good.
- Keltner, Dacher, Keith Oatley, and Jennifer M. Jenkins.Understanding Emotions 3rd ed scheduled for 2014. ISBN 9781118147436;  prev. ed. published by Blackwell Publishers, 1996
- Keltner, Dacher, Jason Marsh, and Jeremy Adam Smith, editors, The Compassionate Instinct: The Science of Human Goodness. New York: W.W. Norton & Co, 2010. ISBN 9780393337280 
- Keltner, Dacher. Born to Be Good: The Science of a Meaningful Life. New York: W.W. Norton & Co, 2009. ISBN 9780393337136 In 991 libraries according to WorldCat 
- translated into Dutch by Peter van Huizen as De mens is niet slecht : emoties als bron van goed en zinvol leven ISBN 9789079001156
- Gilovich, Thomas, Dacher Keltner, and Richard E. Nisbett. Social Psychology. New York: W.W. Norton, 2006 ISBN
- Biography at the Berkeley Social Interaction Laboratory
- Greater Good Magazine
- Greater Good Science Center
- Video: Keltner discusses whether Technology Dependence is De-Evolving Human Emotion, Fora.tv (Los Angeles Public Library, Feb. 5, 2009)
- Human Happiness Course by Keltner at UC Berkeley Webcasts
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|