From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dactylic)
|Look up dactyl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dactyl may refer to:
- Dactyl (mythology), a legendary being
- Dactyl (poetry), a metrical unit of verse
- Dactyl Foundation, an arts organization
- Finger, a part of the hand
- Dactylus, part of a decapod crustacean
- A moon of asteroid 243 Ida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.