From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dadao, formerly romanized ta-tao, may refer to:
- dadao (大刀, p dàdāo, lit. "big knife"), a machete-like variety of the Chinese sabre
- "The Sword March", a Chinese song during the Second Sino-Japanese War (World War II) which begins Dadao!
- Tao, the "Great Way" (大道, p Dàdào) of Eastern philosophy
- The Great Way Government of Shanghai (1937–38) during the early stages of the Second Sino-Japanese War (World War II)
- Various avenues (大道) in China
- Twatutia, an area of Taipei on Taiwan known in Chinese as Dadaocheng (大稻埕, p Dàdàochéng, w Ta-tao-ch‘eng)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dadao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.