From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dadao may refer to:
- dadao (meaning, big knife), a type of Chinese Dao (sword)
- Great Way Government, or Dadao Government
- Dadao March, a patriotic song sung in China during the Second Sino-Japanese War
- Dadaocheng, an area in the Datong District, part of the Taipei Basin and a historic section of Taipei City
- Xingguang Dadao, a China Central Television (CCTV) talent show that began in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.