Daddy Di Do Du
|Daddy Di Do Du|
|Created by||M-Zet Productions, Inc.|
Isabella de Leon
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Running time||1 hour|
|Original channel||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original run||July 1, 2001 – July 29, 2007|
Daddy Di Do Du was a Filipino sitcom produced by M-Zet TV Productions, Inc. that aired on GMA Network every Sunday evenings. The show was part of the network's GMA KiliTV block and was one of the must successful original Pinoy sitcoms of recent history.
The story revolves around Hercules "Kul" Vallejo, a widower working as an attending nurse in a hospital. Prior to the start of the show, he married his fellow nurse who was secretly a witch. As a result, their three daughters (Dinna, Donna, and Duday) are all secretly powerful witches. After his wife's death, he fell in love with a neighboring foreigner named Greta. On the last episode, Kul and Greta bid farewell to their children and friends, and 2 lovers are going to Prague for their new honeymoon.
- Vic Sotto as Hercules "Kul" Vallejo
- Danica Sotto as Dinna Vallejo
- Maxene Magalona as Donna Vallejo
- Isabella De Leon as Duday Vallejo
- Cindy Kurleto as Greta
- Redford White as Bruce
- Ruby Rodriguez as Empee
- Paolo Ballesteros as Paolo
- Joonee Gamboa as Gener
- Jose Manalo as Val
- Sugar Mercado as boardmate Sugar
- Winner, Best Comedy Show - PMPC Star Awards for Television (2002 & 2003)
- Vic Sotto - Best Comedy Actor Winner 2001 PMPC Star Awards
- This was actress Nida Blanca's last TV show under GMA 7. She died while the pilot series was still airing on the channel in 2001. However, she managed to film all her appearances for the first season of the show. The episode where she last appeared on was dedicated to herself.
- In later seasons, Dina, Donna, and Duday are not often seen using their magical powers.