From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daddy-long-legs, daddy long legs, or daddy longlegs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daddy longlegs may refer to:
- Opiliones, an order of arachnids also commonly known as harvestmen
- Crane fly, winged insects belonging to the family Tipulidae
- Pholcidae, a family of spiders also commonly known as cellar spiders
- Stylidium divaricatum, a plant in the genus Stylidium'
Literature and film
- Daddy-Long-Legs (novel), written by Jean Webster and basis of multiple films:
- Daddy-Long-Legs (1919 film), a silent comedy-drama starring Mary Pickford
- Daddy Long Legs (1931 film), a musical starring Janet Gaynor and Warner Baxter
- Daddy Long Legs (1938 film), a 1938 Dutch romantic comedy
- Daddy Long Legs (1955 film), a musical starring Fred Astaire
- Ashinaga Ojisan, a 1979 animated Japanese television special produced by Tatsunoko Production
- My Daddy Long Legs, a 1990 animated Japanese television serial produced by Nippon Animation
- Daddy-Long-Legs (2005 film), a Korean romance
- Daddy Long Legs (2009 musical), a two person musical play by John Caird and Paul Gordon
- Daddy Longlegs (2009 film), directed by Ben and Joshua Safdie
- Daddy Longlegs (album), by folk singer John Craigie
- Daddy Long Legs (musician), in Wolfpac and Bloodhound Gang
- Pioneer, the car on the former Brighton and Rottingdean Seashore Electric Railway
- Daddy Long Legs (horse) (born 2009), thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.