From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dado may refer to:
|Look up dado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Dado (architecture), an architectural term
- Dado (joinery), a woodworking joint
- Dado (painter), a Yugoslav-born painter
- DADO, stage name of Canadian street theater performer
- Dado, nickname of Israeli Lt. Gen. David Elazar
- Saint Ouen, also known as Dado
- Dado, a 10th-century Bishop of Verdun
- Dado, Afghanistan, the district center of Zana Khan district in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan
- Dado (band), an Uzbek pop-band
- Dados, the fictional androids from The Pendragon Adventure.
People with the given name
People with the surname
- Firehiwot Dado (b. 1984), an Ethiopian long-distance runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.