From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dadu (disambiguation))
Dadu may refer to:
- Dadu Dayal, a sixteenth century devotional poet-guru from Rajasthan
- Dadu, also known as Khanbaliq, capital city of the Yuan Dynasty, located in modern Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Dadu District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu, Pakistan, a town in Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu River (China), a tributary of the Yangtze, also known as the "Tatu River", located in the Sichuan province of China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River", a river in Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.