From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dadu (disambiguation))
Dadu may refer to:
- Dadu Dayal, a sixteenth-century devotional poet-guru from Rajasthan
- Dadu means "Grandfather" in Bengali, All over West Bengal Grandfather is called Dadu
- Dadu means 'father'. Synonym of 'dad' and 'daddy'
- Dadu, also known as Khanbaliq, capital city of the Yuan Dynasty, located in modern Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Dadu District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu District, Taichung, a suburban district in Taichung, Taiwan
- Dadu, Pakistan, a town in Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu River (China), a tributary of the Yangtze, also known as the "Tatu River", located in the Sichuan province of China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River", a river in Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.