From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daft is an Old English-derived word for silly, stupid, or mad, depending on context.
Daft may also refer to:
- Daft (album), a 1986 album by Art of Noise
- Daft Punk, a French music duo
- D.A.F.T.: A Story About Dogs, Androids, Firemen and Tomatoes, a collection of music videos from Daft Punk's first album Homework
- DAFT (treaty), Dutch-American Friendship Treaty
- Douglas Daft (born 1943), Australian businessman
- Harry Daft (1866–1945), English footballer
- Kevin Daft (born 1975), American football coach and former professional quarterback
- Leo Daft (1843–1922), constructor of early American urban railroads
- Richard Daft (1835–1900), English cricketer
- Richard Daft (cricketer, born 1863), son of Richard Daft
- Richard L. Daft, American professor of management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.