From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dagger is a short-bladed weapon.
Dagger or daggers also may refer to:
Film and television
- "Daggers" (seaQuest DSV), the first episode of seaQuest DSV's second season
- The Dagger, a Serbian drama film
- Dagger (comics), a fictional comic book superhero in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Daniel Agger (born 1984), Danish football player
- Dagenham & Redbridge F.C., an English association football club based in Dagenham, London
- Dagger (typography), a typographical symbol or glyph (†)
- Conjugate transpose matrix, sometimes denoted with a superscript typographical dagger ()
- Dagger (category theory), an involutive, identity-on-object functor
- Logical NOR operator, sometimes known as Quine's dagger ()
- Dennis Dagger, a purpose-built fire engine
- IAI Nesher, the Israeli version of the Dassault Mirage 5 multi-role fighter aircraft as used in the Argentine air force
- Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, a fictional character in the video game Final Fantasy IX
- A man who engages in daggering, a simulated rough sex dancehall practice from Jamaica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.