|Parent company||Experience Hendrix|
|Founder||James "Al" Hendrix|
|Genre||Rock, psychedelic rock, blues-rock, acid rock|
|Country of origin||United States|
Dagger Records is an American record label based in Seattle, Washington. Dagger produces and releases, in conjunction with Experience Hendrix, L.L.C. and MCA Records, official Jimi Hendrix bootlegs and collections of rare studio recordings.
The first Dagger release was Live at the Oakland Coliseum, a live album documenting The Jimi Hendrix Experience's performance at the Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California on April 27, 1969. The label has released twelve albums, one album nearly every year (except 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2013). Dagger releases are not distributed to retail outlets, they are only available by ordering online from the company themselves or Authentic Hendrix.
- Live at the Oakland Coliseum (1998)
- Live at Clark University (1999)
- Morning Symphony Ideas (2000)
- Live in Ottawa (2001)
- The Baggy's Rehearsal Sessions (2002)
- Paris 1967/San Francisco 1968 (2003)
- Hear My Music (2004)
- Live at the Isle of Fehmarn (2005)
- Burning Desire (2006)
- Live in Paris & Ottawa 1968 (2008)
- Live at Woburn (2009)
- Live in Cologne (2012)
- "Dagger Records". AllRecordLabels.com. Retrieved 2008-07-11.
- "The Dagger Records Story". Dagger Records. Retrieved 2007-07-11.
- "The Jimi Hendrix Experience: Live at the Oakland Coliseum". Dagger Records. Retrieved 2008-07-11.
- "Dagger Records". Authentic Hendrix. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|