From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|— Alpine skier —|
|Disciplines||Downhill, Giant Slalom,
June 16, 1928 |
Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
|Teams||1 – (1952)|
|Medals||1 (0 gold)|
|Teams||2 – (1950, 1952)
|Medals||3 (2 gold)|
- Claasen, Harold (February 14, 1950). "21-year-old Austrian co-ed wins giant slalom race at Aspen". Spokesman-Review. Associated Press. p. 12.
- "Austrians dominate in (giant) slalom of women's world ski meet". Montreal Gazette. Associated Press. February 14, 1950. p. 16.
- "Blond ski co-ed wins in slalom". Spokesman-Review. Associated Press. February 16, 1950. p. 17.
- "1952 Winter Olympics – Oslo, Norway – Alpine Skiing" (Retrieved on February 27, 2008)
- Dagmar Rom at the International Ski Federation
- Sports Reference.com - Olympic results - Dagmar Rom
- Ski-db.com - results _ Dagmar Rom
- Dagmar Rom at the Internet Movie Database
|This biographical article relating to alpine skiing in Austria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|