From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dago may refer to:
- (UK, USA slang, offensive, ethnic slur) A person of Italian or Spanish descent.
- Dago, the alleged baptismal name of Mieszko I of Poland
- Dago (comics), an Paraguayan comic book character
- Dagö, an Estonian band
- DAGO (U.S. Army), an acronym for Department of the Army General Officer
- Dago Red (racing aircraft)
- Dago, Indonesia, an area of the city of Bandung, Indonesia
- Dago Creek, a feeder stream on the northern shore of Ugashik Bay, Alaska
- "Dago Hill," a nickname for the Italian-American neighborhood known as The Hill in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Dago Mena, a populated place in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan
- Dago Nawer, a populated place in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan
- Dagö, the old Swedish name of Hiiumaa, second largest island in Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.