Dailey, West Virginia
|Dailey, West Virginia|
|Census-designated place (CDP)|
|• Total||0.506 sq mi (1.31 km2)|
|• Land||0.506 sq mi (1.31 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,968 ft (600 m)|
|• Density||230/sq mi (87/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||304 & 681|
|GNIS feature ID||1550867|
Dailey is a census-designated place (CDP) in Randolph County, West Virginia, United States. Dailey is located on U.S. Route 219 and U.S. Route 250 3 miles (4.8 km) south-southwest of Beverly. Dailey has a post office with ZIP code 26259. As of the 2010 census, its population was 114.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Dailey has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Dailey, West Virginia
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Climate Summary for Dailey, West Virginia
|This article about a location in Randolph County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|