Daily Information  (or Daily Info for short) is a printed information sheet in Oxford, England, displayed especially around the University colleges and departments, but also in local businesses. It has been in continuous existence since 28 September 1964, mostly as a brightly coloured A2 sheet, with premises originally in Warnborough Road, North Oxford. It provides information on Oxford, events and small advertisements.
Daily Information used to be published daily, as its name implies, but now appears on Tuesdays and Fridays during both university term-time and the vacation. It was founded and then run for 40 years by John Rose (26 April 1925, Tunbridge Wells – 17 December 2004). Daily Info now has a regularly updated associated website from which the printed information is drawn. It also provides information via Twitter.
- Cherwell, a student newspaper
- Hibbert, Christopher, ed. (1988). "Daily Information". The Encyclopaedia of Oxford. Macmillan. p. 117. ISBN 0-333-39917-X.
- Symonds, Ann Spokes (1998). "People". The Changing Faces of North Oxford. Book Two. Robert Boyd Publications. p. 128. ISBN 1 899536 33 7.
- Threadgill, Ian (23 December 2004). "John Rose (obituary)". The Independent. Retrieved 4 September 2012.
- Daily Information on Twitter.
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|