From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Daily Star may refer to:
- The Arizona Daily Star, a newspaper published in Tucson, Arizona, United States
- The Daily Star (Bangladesh), a Bangladeshi broadsheet newspaper
- The Daily Star (Lebanon), an English-language newspaper published in Lebanon
- Daily Star (United Kingdom), a British tabloid newspaper
- The Irish Daily Star, the Republic of Ireland edition of the above newspaper, known in Northern Ireland as The Irish Star.
- The Daily Star, the former name of the Canadian newspaper now called the Toronto Star
- The Daily Star (DC Comics), a fictional newspaper that appeared in Superman stories published between 1938 and 1986 named after the one in Canada.
- Daily Star (Hammond), a newspaper in Hammond, Louisiana
- Marion Daily Star, Marion, Ohio
- The Fredericksburg Daily Star, a newspaper in Fredericksburg, Virginia, predecessor to The Free Lance–Star
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.