From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daina may refer to:
- Daina (Latvia), Latvian folksong
- Daina (Lithuania), Lithuanian folksong
- Daina (name), Latvian and Lithuanian female given name
- Daina (organization), Lithuanian cultural organization that functioned in (1899-1915)
- Daina (organization), Name of Polish Sailing Team from Mragowo founded in 2009
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.