Daito Trust Construction
|Traded as||TYO: 1878
TOPIX 100 Component
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (June 20, 1974)|
|Headquarters||2-16-1, Kōnan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8211 Japan|
|Key people||Naomi Kumakiri, (Executive director and President)|
|Revenue||JPY) (FY 2012)|
|Net income||JPY) (FY 2012)|
|Employees||9,610 (as of September 2013)|
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd. (大東建託株式会社 Daitō Kentaku Kabushiki-Gaisha?) is a construction and real estate engaged company based in Japan. Its headquarters are in Minato-ku, Tokyo. The company is listed on the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Topix 100 stock index.
The company operates in four business segments. The construction segment is engaged in the planning, design and construction of contracted works; the real estate segment is engaged in the brokerage, management and leasing of real estates; the financial segment is involved in the construction loan business and fire reinsurance business; the others segment is engaged in the sale of fuel, the operation of day service centers and hotels, the printing and delivery of documents, the investment in hotel companies and cultivation of agricultural produce.
- "Daito Trust Construction Corporate profile". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Daito Trust Construction 2013 Annual Report". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "TOPIX Large70 Components". Japan Exchange Group. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- "Daito Trust Company group companies". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Daito Trust Company Profile". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Establishment of a new company Daito Farm". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- Official website (English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|