Daiwie Fu (traditional Chinese: 傅大為; simplified Chinese: 傅大为; pinyin: Fù Dàwéi; Wade–Giles: Fu Ta-wei) is a Taiwanese academic. He is the editor in chief of the academic journal East Asian Science, Technology and Society of Duke University. As of 2013 he is a professor and the dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at National Yang-Ming University, and he was a professor National Tsing-Hua University. His areas of research are gender and sexuality related to modern medicine in Taiwan and biji and the cultural history of science in the Song Dynasty.
|This section requires expansion. (December 2013)|
- Fu, Daiwie (1993). "Problem Domain, Taxonomy and Comparativity in Histories of Science". Philosophy and Conceptual History of Science in Taiwan. Taiwan: Springer. ISBN 0-7923-1766-1.
- "On Mengxi Bitan’s world of marginalities and “south-pointing needles”. Fragment translation vs. contextual translation." (Archive) In: Alleton, Vivianne and Michael Lackner (editors). De l'un au multiple: traductions du chinois vers les langues européennes Translations from Chinese into European Languages. Éditions de la maison des sciences de l'homme (Les Editions de la MSH, FR), 1999, Paris. p. 176-201. ISBN 273510768X, 9782735107681.
- Fu, Daiwie. "Mengxi Bitan as An Example of Organization of Knowledge in Song Biji." Sinologie française 6 (special issue on the history of science and technology): 269-290.
- Chinese version translation available made by Wen-Hua Kuo (郭文華), M.D., Ph.D., published: Beijing: Chung-Hua Books, 2002.
- Fu, Daiwie. "Situating the History of Science: Dialogues with Joseph Needham." (book review) (Archive)
- "ed-board.pdf." (Archive)East Asian Science, Technology and Society. Retrieved on December 11, 2013.
- "Daiwie Fu’s C. V. Shorter Version, with English and Chinese titles (in Big5 encoding)." (Archive) National Yang-Ming University. February 27, 2013. Retrieved on December 11, 2013.
- Fu, Daiwie, "Situating the History of Science: Dialogues with Joseph Needham," p. 142.
- "Daiwie Fu’s C. V. Shorter Version, with English and Chinese titles (in Big5 encoding)." (Archive) National Yang-Ming University
- (Chinese (Taiwan)) "傅大為 教授兼人社院院長." (Archive) - Graduate Institute of Science, Technology and Society, National Yang-Ming University
- "傅大為 Professor Daiwie Fu." (Archive) National Tsing-Hua University