|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
|Neighborhood etc.||592-1 Sekimoto|
|Statistics||2,591 passengers/day 2007|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Daiyūzan Station (大雄山駅 Daiyūzan-eki?) is the terminus of the Izuhakone Railway Daiyūzan Line located in the city of Minamiashigara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. The station is 9.6 kilometers from the line’s other terminus at Odawara Station.
Daiyūzan Station has an island platform connected to a one-story station building.
Daiyūzan Station was opened on October 15, 1925.
- Izu Hakone Bus
- for Doryoson (Saijoji Temple)
- Hakone Tozan Bus
- Japanese Wikipedia entry
- Izu Hakone Bus timetable (Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus timetable for Shin-Matsuda Station (Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus timetable for Kaisei Station (Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus timetable for jizodo(Japanese)
- Izuhakone Railway home page (Japanese)