Dakon (Dungeons & Dragons)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
A dakon is usually lawful neutral.
Dakons are described as shaggy, intelligent apes with a reasonable grasp of language. A dakon is usually light brown in color, with green eyes and black hands.
Their language is largely based on hoots, grunts, finger and hand gestures, and body postures.
Dakon are jungle dwellers.
Dakons most commonly appear in the Amedio Jungle.
- Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- Parenti, Nick. "The Ecology of the Dakon." Dragon #187 (TSR, 1992)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Reynolds, Sean K. "Enchiridion of the Fiend Sage, Fifth Report." Living Greyhawk Journal #5 (Wizards of the Coast, 2001)
- Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). Tome of Horrors. Necromancer Games. p. 59. ISBN 1-58846-112-2.
|This Dungeons & Dragons article related to Greyhawk is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|