From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dal or dál in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dal is an Indian food, often made from lentils.
Dal or DAL may also refer to:
- Dal, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Dal, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Dal, Norway, a village in Eidsvoll, Norway
- Dal Hundred, a hundred of Östergötland, Sweden
- Dal River, a river in Sweden
- Dál, the Hungarian name for Deal village, Câlnic Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Dal Lake, a lake in India
- Dal, a village in Ke Chong, Cambodia
- Dallas, Texas
In other uses:
- dal or daL, the symbol for decalitre
- Ḏāl, an Arabic letter
- Dal (letter) or Dalet, a letter in many Semitic alphabets
- Dal (Doctor Who), a fictional alien race in Doctor Who
- DALnet, a large IRC network
- Dalhousie University, a university in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Data access layer, a software architecture layer
- Database abstraction layer, a software architecture layer
- Design Assurance Level
- Diplomatic Academy of London, University of Westminster
- Direct Algebraic Logic (D.A.L.), SHARP's terminology for a method for entering equations on scientific calculators which allows symbols and numbers to be entered as they are written.
- Dallas Love Field's IATA code
- Delta Air Lines's ICAO code
- Dal people one of the scheduled tribes of India
- Dal or dahl, a dish or preparation of lentils or other pulses
- Dal Doll, a type of Korean Pullip doll
- Dal, a character in The Tribe
- Date A Live, a Japanese light novel series.
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.