From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dala may refer to:
- Dala (surname), surname in Haryana.
Bhera, Bhiwani, Haryana, India.
- Dala (band), a Canadian music duo
- Dala (game), a board game from Sudan
- Dala horse, traditional Swedish wooden horse statuettes
- Dala Fur sheep, a Swedish breed of sheep
- The Hawaiian dollar, which was in circulation between 1847 and 1898
- Dala Line, a single-track railway line in Sweden
- Dala, Angola
- Dala, Bhutan
- Dala, Nigeria
- Dalla Hill, a hill in Kano, Nigeria
- Dala Airport, Dalarna province, Sweden
- Dala Township, Yangon, Myanmar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.