|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2013)|
|Occupation||Actor, singer, producer|
|Home town||New York|
|Television||Fame-Wall, Theatre World Awards|
Dale Badway is a Tony Award Winning professional actor, singer, producer and the Executive Producer and Creative Director of Badway on Broadway Productions, most famous for his portrayal of Conrad Birdie in the national tour of Bye Bye Birdie (musical) which played in 26 states and for hosting the TV show, Fame-Wall. He is also the vice-president of the Theatre World Awards.
Badway is the creator and host of Fame-Wall, which features the artwork of Grammy Award winning artist, Jim Warren. The show honors celebrities who have made a significant impact in the Entertainment/Arts industry and have inspired other people by presenting them with their custom art portrait by Warren.
Badway's acting roles include:
|2009||Bye Bye Birdie (musical)||Conrad Birdie|
|2003||Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical)||Trevor Graydon|
|2000||The Music Man||Harold Hill|
|1997||Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat||Pharaoh|
|1997||1776 (musical)||Richard Henry Lee|
|1996||The Who's Tommy||Lover/ Hawker|
|19--||Funny Girl (musical)||Nick Arnstein|
|1994||Carousel (musical)||Billy Bigelow|
Badway is one of the producers of the Tony Award nominated Broadway hit Bonnie & Clyde which opened on December 1, 2011 at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre in New York City. He is also one of the producers of the 2012 Tony Award winning Broadway revival of Gershwin's Porgy and Bess.
Badway is a graduate of Governor Mifflin High School.
- "Dale Badway". Playbill Vault. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- Hall, Ruth Eckard. "THREE BROADWAY TENORS ARE A SMASH HIT". Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Riedel, Michael (November 17, 2011). "Shows in ‘space’ race". NY Post. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Fulton, Ben (November 18, 2011). "Utah’s Elder takes ‘total theater’ talent to Broadway". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Trueman, Matt (November 18, 2011). "Extra, extra! Newsies the Musical marches to Broadway". The Guardian. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Brantly, Ben (January 13, 2012). "'THE GERSHWINS' PORGY AND BESS'; A New Storm's Brewing Down on Catfish Row". New York Times. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Mandell, Jonathan (January 22, 2012). "Porgy and Bess on Broadway". The Faster Times. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Board of Directors". Tony Award. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Tony Awards: 'Porgy and Bess' beats 'Follies' for musical revival". LA Times. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "New ‘Porgy and Bess’ wins musical revival Tony". Washington Times. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "The Winners, The Highlights And The Red Carpet At The Tony Awards". Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2012.