Dalila Di Lazzaro
Dalila Di Lazzaro (born 29 January 1953) is an Italian model, actress and writer.
Born in Udine, she started as fashion model and as subject of the most world famous photographers such as Andy Warhol, then she gained attention in tabloid press, as supposed relative of Sophia Loren and even a potential rival in love.
Between the mid-70's and the early 80's Di Lazzaro worked in notable films with directors such as Alberto Lattuada, Luigi Comencini, Florestano Vancini, Alberto Sordi, Dario Argento, Klaus Kinski and Jacques Deray, then focused primarily on television. In 1983 she refused the role of Domino, later played by Kim Basinger, in Never Say Never Again.
Her last participation in a movie is on 2013 : L'Ultima ruota del carro, movie of the director: Giovanni Veronesi
- 1972 - It Can Be Done Amigo
- 1972 - Frankenstein 80
- 1973 - Andy Warhol's Frankenstein
- 1974 - The Beast
- 1975 - Sex Pot
- 1975 - Night Train Murders
- 1976 - Oh, Serafina!
- 1977 - The Pajama Girl Case
- 1977 - Il gatto
- 1979 - Mimi
- 1980 - Three Men to Kill
- 1980 - The Blue-Eyed Bandit
- 1980 - Voltati Eugenio
- 1981 - Quando la coppia scoppia
- 1982 - Miss Right
- 1984 - Tutti dentro
- 1985 - Phenomena
- 1989 - Paganini
- 1990 - Breath of Life
- 1997 - Kidnapping - La sfida
- 2013 - L'ultima ruota del carro
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Le attrici: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003.
- Stefano Masi, Enrico Lancia. Les séductrices du cinéma italien. Gremese Editore, 1997.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|