From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dallas Texans may refer to:
- Dallas Texans (NFL), 1952 team in the National Football League
- Dallas Texans (AFL), 1960–1962 team that is now the Kansas City Chiefs
- Dallas Texans (Arena), 1990–1993 Arena Football League team
- Dallas Texans (AHA), 1941–1942 team in the American Hockey Association
- Dallas Texans (USHL), 1945–1949 team in the United States Hockey League (1945–1951)
- Dallas Texans Soccer Club, American amateur soccer club known for producing numerous professional players.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.