From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dalma)
Dâlma may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Dâlma, a village in Scorțoasa Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Dâlma, a village in Bala, Mehedinți, Romania
Dalma may also refer to:
- Dalma (island), an island off the coast of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Dalma (cuisine), an Oriya cuisine
- Dalma Hills - a hill range located near the industrial city of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand, eastern India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.