From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dalmatian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dalmatian may refer to:
- Dalmatia, a region mainly in the southern part of modern Croatia
- Dalmatae, an ancient people from the region
- Dalmatian language, an extinct Romance language
- Dalmatian (dog), a breed of dog
- Dalmatian Pelican, a large bird native to central Europe
- Dalmatian (band), a South Korean boy band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.